.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

walk with me,my dearest past..

It looks a little ridiculous to post something new after a hibernation period of two months. but then the vaccation has got my nerves flooded with new tales and gossips and musings that my fingers have started to itch yet again.

It’s a wild road
And I am all alone
Walking the distance of life
On a rise and down the lane
There I land
And here I go
Roving along the narrow path
Pondering over the unspoken trance
working on the balance of life.

I move
In search of light
I walk on and on
to realize the fact
that I m not all alone
Walking in the darkness along with me
With a lonely aura, accompanies my friend
And I lead this loyal mass
Into a death pit..

Strange it is
For my companion
Walks through all obstacles with me
Carrying a satchel of deep memories
Of love, of avarice
Of concern, of greed
Of the evil sins
And of the balustrade of virtues.

It’s a sincere walk
And she’s being loyal
Thriving in her own dark death
Walking along faithfully
To avenge her dark life for my sake.

I seek for the light of eternity
And as I sense its ephemeral warmth around me
My eyes have caught the first streak of parting pain
I see the diminishing soul of my past
My friend—my past, my shadow.
I see her cry for help
But I m malicious to the extent
Of snatching away her ‘light’
I can’t let her with me
For all that I fear
is her loyalty.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home